Fall Arm Awnings
Fall Arm Awnings are available in a variety of models and fabric types:
- Manual or motorised
- Extra wide fabric (up to 6 000mm)
- Powder coated finish and high-performance Solar Fabric
- All our Fall Arm Awnings come with a 1 year workmanship guarantee and various guarantees depending on chosen model
Motorised or manual
- Motorised or operated manually by means of a gear mechanism and crank handle, the front profiles extend the arms of the awning 90º out and away from the window and drops the fabric back a further 30º.
- Automation by means of a range of sun, wind and rain sensors, and timers, remote controls and home automation interfaces is optional.
- Manual operation from inside the room is possible with an attractive universal gear and crank mechanism.
Utilising high performance solar fabrics that absorb and deflect harmful solar radiation, optimal protection over the greater surface of the window is achieved without the feeling of being closed in. Wind or storm resistant arms are optional.
When in use, front profiles (in conjunction with well-constructed arms that conceal heavy-duty stainless steel springs) ensures lateral stability of the awning and absorbs most of the wind energy that is the major cause of damage to conventional awning fabric.
All fixatives inside the awning are of stainless steel and because of their unique construction, Fall Arm Awnings require minimal maintenance.