Fixed Sun Louvres
Specially designed to reduce heat and diffuse glare, Fixed Sun Louvres are made from lightweight roll formed Aluminium. In addition, Fixed Sun Louvres reduce the load on air-conditioning without impending fresh air flow and only minimal light reduction is encountered.
Our Fixed Sun Louvres:
- Achieve privacy, security, wind and sun control
- Allows for light, shade, airflow & temperature control
- Fix louvres at any pitch or centre you choose
- Bracket fix louvres horizontally, vertically or even overhead
- All sun louvres are fixed in place
- Bracket fixing provides for continuous runs of louvre blades
- Designed to enhance the aesthetics of any building
- Architecturally desirable
- Made of aluminium ensuring a high level of resistance and superior durability in seaside areas and exposure to the elements
- Can be retro-fitted or incorporated in to a new build
- Custom made to your requirements
- Available in a large range of colours
Fixed Sun Louvres can be mounted horizontally or vertically and have no gutters or down pipes. They let in light but provide good shade and are generally used over windows.
The aesthetically pleasing screens are locally manufactured and are supported by a full technical design and advisory service. Requiring very low maintenance and available in a wide range of exceptionally colour-fast colours, our Fixed Sun Louvres are available in either bold or light profiles in varying lengths, to suit all windows, architectural styles and sun conditions.
All our Aluminium Louvre Systems are coated with the Colour-Tech G4 paint system for the greatest possible resistance to all climatic conditions, and as such are guaranteed for a full ten years.