Made from two or more layers of 100% nonwoven polyester material joined at the pleats, Honeycomb Blinds have cellular compartments that trap air and thereby increase both heat and sound insulation.
Our Honeycomb Blinds feature award-winning designs, exclusive options and industry leading construction. Now with over 300 fabric options, including 25mm single cell, 38mm double cell and 45mm single cell, our Honeycomb Blinds give you more choices, more comfort and more energy efficiency. Choose from an expanded selection of cordless options including Smartfit; day & night, and top-down bottom-up (TDBU).
Our Sheer Honeycomb Blind fabric allows a soft diffused light into the interior while still maintaining a view to the outside.
You also have a choice of fabrics from Light Filtering through to Room Darkening which will allow you to manage the amount of light you would like to allow into your home. Day and Night Honeycomb Blinds integrate both the sheer and room darkening fabrics which are put into effect with either a simple pull of a cord or an easy to operate cordless option.
Honeycomb Blind features:
- Lightweight yet durable
- Great Thermal insulators
- Don’t take up much space in your window
- A wide selection of 75 colours and textures
- Corded or cordless (which requires just a gentle light or downward pull to close or open the shade). Great safety feature for children’s spaces
- The safe continuous cord loop operates like a corded shade but is on a loop system
- Translucent or block-out material or as a combination in day and night
- Top-Down Bottom-Up – the left and right cords allow control over where the shade is positioned within the window
- Smartfit – for unique or hard-to-reach windows and sloped windows such as skylights
- With a one year overall warranty on the product.
How to care for your Honeycomb Blinds
- Use a clean, dry feather duster, vacuum with a brush attachment or compressed air / hair dryer on a cool setting to remove dust and debris.
- For spot cleaning, use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with lukewarm water. Add mild detergent if needed. Blot gently to avoid creasing the shade. Dry in the lowered position.
- For significant residue build-up, professional cleaning may be required.
- The blind should be stacked regularly to ensure best possible pleat retention.