PVC Blinds look like real wood blinds but have the additional benefit of being fully washable and unaffected by humidity. They are easy to clean plus they do not warp, crack, or split.
Manufactured from a durable synthetic compound these blinds have a higher tolerance to moisture and humidity and are perfectly suited to bathrooms, kitchens, sunrooms and coastal area’s.
PVC Blinds can never serve as a cheaper substitute or replacement for real wood but are a great alternative in instances where the environment is not suitable for wooden blinds.
- Available in 50mm slats only.
- Slats can be tilted through to 180 degrees by tilt cords
- Blinds can be pulled up for clear unrestricted view through window
- Durable headrail system and working parts provide smooth and easy operation
- Complete colour co-ordination of valance, headbox, bottom rail, tassels, tapes and cords with slats
- Exceptional thermal stability
- Suitable for high-moisture areas such as bathrooms
- Easy to lift and angle
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Available in a wide range of colours and textures they are the perfect addition to any home or office.
How to care for your PVC Blinds
- Dust blinds regularly with a feather duster
- You can also us a vacuum cleaner or compressed air
- The slats can be cleaned with a damp cloth if needed
- Do not scrub or use any solvents or abrasive substances that might damage slat coating